|To solve this issue:|
- Launch an SSH client, such as PuTTY.
- Login to the primary Authentication Manager server as rsaadmin and enter the operating system password.
Note that during Quick Setup another user name may have been selected. Use that user name to login.
- Navigate to /opt/rsa/am/server/wrapper:
- List the directory contents to see the four configuration files:
-r-------- 1 rsaadmin rsaadmin 7777 Aug 2 20:16 AdminServerWrapper.conf
-r-------- 1 rsaadmin rsaadmin 7571 Aug 2 20:17 BiztierServerWrapper.conf
-r-------- 1 rsaadmin rsaadmin 7569 Aug 2 20:17 ConsoleServerWrapper.conf
-r-------- 1 rsaadmin rsaadmin 7132 Aug 2 19:55 RadiusOCServerWrapper.conf
- Open the files one by one using a text editor such as vi.
- In each file look for:
- Press i to enter Insert mode.
- Change MetaSpaceSize to PermSize:
- Press ESC to exit Insert mode.
- Type :wq! and Enter to save and exit.
- Repeat steps 5 - 10 on all four configuration files.
- Type the following command to start the services:
/opt/rsa/am/server/rsaserv restart all