000037829 - Why am I unable to access the RSA Ready implementation guides for the RSA Archer Suite?

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Aug 9, 2019
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000037829
Applies ToThis article applies to the following audiences:
  • RSA Archer Suite Customers & Partners
  • RSA Ready Technology Partners
IssueWhen attempting to view an implementation guide or installation package for an RSA Archer Suite integration from the RSA Exchange Offering List or from the RSA Ready Technology Partner pages, I am being routed to a login screen after which I am shown an Unauthorized message.

User-added image
CauseAccess to the RSA Exchange Documentation & Downloads for the RSA Archer Suite is restricted to RSA customers and partners with active maintenance contracts.  Those without an RSA Link account or who did not select the "I am an RSA customer or partner" option when registering for an account will not be able to access the materials.
ResolutionTo obtain access to the implementation guides and source packages for the RSA Ready integrations, you will need to register (or re-register) for RSA Link as a customer or partner.

If you experience any issues with the registration process, check the RSA Link Frequently Asked Questions page or contact RSA Customer Support for assistance.
WorkaroundInstructions for RSA SecurWorld partners who need to find their Site ID to use when registering can be found in the RSA Link Knowledge Base.

Attachments

Outcomes