RSA announces availability of RSA Exchange Release R9. This release includes new and updated offerings:
- App-Packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting Integrated Risk Management processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo-specific)
- Tools & Utilities – pre-built functions enabling administrators to more easily manage their RSA Archer implementations
- Integrations - pre-built data exchange configurations bringing data into and pushing data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- Cymulate Breach & Attack Simulation integrates with the RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management use case.
- KONEXUS provides an update to the integration with the RSA Archer Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery Planning use case.
- LexisNexis Australia integrates with the RSA Archer Corporate Obligations and RSA Archer IT & Security Policy Program Management use cases.
- NIST National Vulnerability Database provides an update to the integration with the RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program use case supporting the NIST NVD JSON data format.
- RiskRecon Own Enterprise Monitoring integrates with the RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program use case.
- Content - pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments