LexisNexis is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world. Across the globe, we combine information, technology and analytics to advance the rule of law and shape a more just world where all are equal under the law.
The LexisNexis Australia Regulatory Compliance and RSA Archer integration allows you to automatically import regulatory compliance data directly into the RSA Archer Policy Program Management and RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management use cases. The integration allows users view the regulatory alerts linked to the regulatory obligations. RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management then delivers the tools you need to analyze regulatory news, automatically notify responsible personnel, and proactively address issues before they impact your organization. Additionally, RSA Archer produces real-time reports and user-specific dashboards to view regulatory news, type and impact to your organization, and to monitor the overall status of your regulatory change management program.
LexisNexis Australia Regulatory Compliance integration enables organizations to:
- Consolidate information from multiple regulatory bodies
- Be alerted to changes or references to these regulatory obligations
- Document the impact and sustain a repeatable auditable regulatory change program
- Report on activities related to regulatory issue remediation
- Implement a consistent and repeatable regulatory change management process
Solution and Platform Information
- One (1) On Demand Application (ODA) is required for the LexisNexis Australia Regulatory Compliance integration.
For More Information
To learn more about the LexisNexis Australia Integration RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about LexisNexis Australia, please visit their website or contact +612 9422 2174. For technical support questions, please contact email@example.com or 1.800.772.772. To engage an RSA technical support team member with questions regarding this integration, please open a support case.