RSA Announces August 2019 Release of  RSA SecurID Access

Document created by RSA Product Team Employee on Aug 19, 2019Last modified by Joyce Cohen on Aug 26, 2019
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode
Summary:

The August 2019 release of RSA SecurID Access provides the following features and benefits:

• Help Desk Administrators can use the Cloud Administration Console to generate a one-time numeric device registration code and provide it to users who need to register iOS, Android, and Windows devices with the RSA SecurID Authenticate App. This capability will help your company move closer towards meeting requirements for National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Identity Assurance Level 2.
  • To improve usability, when you add a service provider and select RSA SecurID Access to manage all authentication, you can now select a Cloud identity provider to provide the primary authentication. This is useful for providing single sign-on from RSA SecurID Access or third-party portals or links.
  • You can now provide single sign-on to RSA SecurID Access My Page when users access My Page through the RSA SecurID Access Application Portal, a third-party portal where My Page is configured, or directly through the My Page URL.

Your Action Required: September 2019 Cloud Authentication Service IP Address Changes

To align with Microsoft Azure Resource Manager deployment model changes, the Cloud Authentication Service and Cloud Administration Console IP addresses will change in September 2019. Your deployment must be able to connect to both new and old IP addresses in September 2019.

RSA recommends that you start planning with your organization now to make the necessary changes to connect to these new IP addresses. If you do not update your firewall rules with the new IP addresses, your identity routers will not be able to contact the Cloud Authentication Service and services will be disrupted. For details, see Notice of Upcoming Cloud Authentication Service IP Address Changes.

Send Us Your Feedback

Do you have thoughts on RSA SecurID Access that you want to tell us? Are you finding what you need in the documentation on RSA Link? It is easier than ever to send us your feedback.

We can't wait to hear from you!

For additional documentation, downloads and more, visit the RSA SecurID Access page on RSA Link.

EOPS Policy:RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.

Attachments

Outcomes