|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.2, 7.1.0, 7.1.1
|Issue||When column alias names are used in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle tabular reports, the letter case of the column alias name is modified when the report is saved.|
- Login to the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle user interface and click on Reports > Tabular.
- Use the "Create Report " button to generate a new report.
- Add a report name under the General Tab.
- Add a SQL query under the Query tab to show data in the report. Make sure the query uses alias names for column headers.
- Below is an example where the alias column name is DEPARTMENT.
- Go to the "Display Attributes" Tab and make sure the letter case of the alias name is as per your requirement. In this example the alias name is DEPARTMENT.
- Then Click on "Preview" or the "Run Report" option to view the results. The column name should be DEPARTMENT but it has been modified to Department.
|Cause||This is a known defect reported in engineering ticket ACM-87390.|
|Resolution||This issue is resolved in the following RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle patches:|
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 P15
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.0 P08
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.1 P02