Use Case for Regulatory and Corporate Compliance Management
RSA Archer® Regulatory Content Analysis enables compliance analysts to more quickly and efficiently focus on specific areas of regulations that impact the organization. Incorporating patent-pending technology, RSA Archer Regulatory Content Analysis utilizes natural language processing and machine learning to analyze how an organization maps existing regulations to controls. It leverages adaptive learning capabilities of the algorithm to identify and recommend control changes specific to the organization’s control structure.
With RSA Archer Regulatory Content Analysis, organizations can more effectively identify regulatory changes and ensure compliance while minimizing resource-intensive manual processes.
- Automatic suggestions of applicable controls for new regulations based on controls environment
- Natural language processing and machine learning to process text-based regulations
- Highlighted similarities for new and existing regulations for analysts’ reference
- Unmatched content can be manually mapped utilizing advanced search and mapping features
- SaaS-based offering available for RSA Archer on-premises, hosted, and SaaS implementations
With RSA Archer Regulatory Content Analysis, you can:
- Accelerate the process of analyzing new and updated regulations
- Gain greater efficiency by focusing regulatory change management on what applies to your organization
- Intelligently automate the resource-intensive process of sorting through regulatory change documentation and determining business impact
- Ensure consistency of regulations analysis across the organization
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Regulatory Content Analysis:
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at email@example.com or call 1-888-539-EGRC.