Use case for Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
RSA Archer® Regulatory Content Analysis enables compliance analysts to more quickly and efficiently focus on specific areas of regulations that impact the business. Incorporating patent-pending technology, Regulatory Content Analysis utilizes natural language processing and machine learning to analyze how an organization maps existing regulations to controls. It leverages adaptive learning capabilities of the algorithm to identify and recommend control changes specific to your organization’s control structure.
With RSA Archer Regulatory Content Analysis, organizations can more effectively identify regulatory changes and ensure compliance while minimizing resource- intensive manual processes.
- Automatically suggests applicable controls for new regulations based on your controls environment
- Utilize natural language processing and machine learning to ingest and process text-based regulations
- Highlight new and existing regulations that are similar for the analysts’ reference
- Unmatched content can be manually mapped utilizing advanced search and mapping features
With RSA Archer Regulatory Content Analysis, you will see:
- Accelerated process of analyzing new and updated regulations
- More efficient regulatory change management with a focus on what applies to your organization
- Intelligent automation of the resource-intensive process of sorting through regulatory change documentation and determining business impact
- Consistency of regulations analysis across the organization
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Regulatory Content Analysis:
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.