- In the Security Console, click Setup > System Settings.
- Under Authentication Settings, click Password Dictionary.
- Under Password Dictionary, make sure that the status is No password dictionary found. If the status is Password dictionary imported, you must first delete the existing password dictionary before adding a new one. For instructions, see Delete a Password Dictionary.
- In the Password Dictionary Name list, click Import Password Dictionary File.
- Under Password Dictionary Basics, enter the name of the password dictionary that you are importing in the Password Dictionary Name field.
- Under Password Dictionary File, browse to the password dictionary file that you are importing.
- When prompted, select the password dictionary filename, and click Open.
- Click Import File. The import process can take several minutes.
- Click Update Status to refresh. When the status shows Password dictionary imported, the name of the new password dictionary is displayed in the Password Dictionary Name list.
- Click Done.
- Navigate to Authentication > Policies > Token Policies.
- Edit the initial token policy.
- Choose the password dictionary you created from the drop down menu of Excluded Words Dictionary. A sample password dictionary named password.txt file is attached to this article.