000037994 - How do I renew a maintenance contract for my RSA product?

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Sep 25, 2019Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Sep 25, 2019
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000037994
Applies ToThis article applies to RSA customers or partners who have one or more active maintenance contracts associated with their company account.
IssueI need to know how to renew my expiring and expired maintenance contracts for my RSA products.
ResolutionYou can request a maintenance renewal by performing the steps below.
  1. Log in to the RSA Link website by clicking on the Log in button in the top-right corner or by navigating directly to community.rsa.com/login.
    User-added image
  2. Click on the My Cases option in the main menu to access the RSA Case Management portal.
    User-added image
  3. Click on the My Products tab.
    User-added image
  4. Locate the asset whose maintenance contract you wish to renew and click on the respective Request Contract Renewal link.
    User-added image
  5. You will be presented with a pop-up notification that a representative from the Maintenance Renewals team has been engaged and that you will be contacted within 2 business days.
    User-added image

If you are not contacted within 2 business days regarding your maintenance renewal request, please contact RSA Customer Support for further assistance.
NotesFor additional information, please refer to the RSA Support Plans and Options page on RSA Link.

Attachments

Outcomes