You can configure individual hosts and services as described in RSA NetWitness Platform Host and Services Configuration Guide. This guide also describes the procedures for applying updates and preparing for version upgrades.
- SSH to the host using the credentials you specified in the Basics ta b of the Create VM wizard when you created the VM in Azure (in item 4d of Deploy Component Core Services in Azure).
Reset the password for root.
SSH to the host using root for username and the password created in the previous step and provide NetWitness Platform an IP for provisioning.
For more information, see the Installation Tasks section to install 188.8.131.52 on the NW Server Host.
NetWitness Azure Storage Allocation Procedure
TO allocate storage in NetWitness Platform 184.108.40.206, perform the following steps:
- In Microsoft Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com/), go to Virtual Machines.
- Click on the required VM > Disks.
- Click Add data disk.
- In the drop-down list, select Create disk.
- Enter the Name, Resource group (Select Use existing), Account type (SSD for Concentrator Index DB and HDD for others), Source type (select None (empty disk)), Size and fill the other fields.
- Click Create.
- Select Read/Write for HOST CACHING. and click Save.