RSA NetWitness 184.108.40.206 is the latest version of the RSA NetWitness Platform and contains a number of important fixes for the 11.3.1 version of the system in addition to the capabilities originally introduced in 11.3.1. RSA recommends all 11.3 customers to upgrade to this release. Please refer to the 220.127.116.11 Release Notes for more information on these fixes.
Customers upgrading from the 10.6.x release should upgrade to the newest version of 11.3 before installing 18.104.22.168.
This latest version of RSA NetWitness Platform (NWP) continues to strengthen the platform’s threat detection capabilities by enabling offline endpoint visibility and expanding the detection of encrypted network sessions and anomalous user behaviors. In addition, numerous improvements to general performance, stability and platform-wide user auditing are addressed in this release.
|Feature or Enhancement||Description|
• Save interval for Core Service indexes has been reduced to improve memory consumption.
• The Event Source Monitoring view is moved from Health & Wellness to the Event Sources Admin section.
• Health & Wellness monitoring is enabled for RSA NetWitness Endpoint Risk and Relay processes.
• Health & Wellness monitoring is expanded for Virtual Log Collectors & Log Collectors.
• Error messages for disabled ESA Rules are viewable in the RSA NetWitness Platform user
• Result messaging provides clarity for the reasons that events were not found in Investigate.
• New configurable Event Analysis view event limit in the ADMIN > System > Investigation panel.
• Configurable clearing of the reconstruction cache for the Event Analysis view to save disk space.
• Mitigated critical Python Security Vulnerability (RHSA-2019:0710).
For a full list of improvements and fixes in v22.214.171.124, please reference the RSA NWP v126.96.36.199 Release Notes.
For More Information:
Additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA NetWitness Platform page on RSA Link.
Have a Great Idea for Improving RSA NetWitness Platform?
Check out RSA Ideas for the RSA NetWitness Platform and either submit your idea for improving RSA NetWitness Platform or vote up other's ideas!
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.