Supply Wisdom was launched out of a need for an early warning service to help enterprises detect and prevent disruptions across both third parties and locations. Today, global industry leaders use Supply Wisdom as a trusted resource for continuous risk monitoring and intelligence, real-time risk alerts, risk assessments, health reviews, and expert Analyst guidance. TPRM, GRC, Sourcing, Vendor Management, and Security professionals use Supply Wisdom to maintain business continuity, mitigate risks, and strengthen their sourcing operations.
The Supply Wisdom integration with RSA Archer allows organizations to view risks and threats to their third parties and locations in real-time, wherever they are. The integration assesses, quantifies, and rates risk based on a vendor’s potential to disrupt operations.
In light of the current pandemic and the challenging times around the globe, we want to ensure that the entire global community has free access to our alerting system focused on COVID-19. Please use this link: https://www.supplywisdom.com/covid19/.
The Supply Wisdom integration enables organizations to:
- Mitigate operational disruptions due to risk in locations where service is delivered i.e. natural disasters, transportation strikes, negative political or economic events
- Supplement existing assessment-based vendor management programs to provide greater insight, trending, and ability to target areas of concern and know what to ask, resulting in significant cost savings
- View Risk Snapshots and Detailed Composite Risk Information per target monitored
- Automatically receive content updates from Supply Wisdom into an RSA Archer environment
- Receive email notifications to users and/or groups based on settings in targets monitored, categories of risk, and desired level of alerts
- Triage alerts and track status including integration with the Findings or Incident applications for issues requiring additional remediation
- Leverage numeric risk values in other RSA Archer applications to further enable risk programs
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Third Party Governance Solution
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Third Party Catalog
- RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses: Three (3) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required.
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.6 P5. The integration is available for on premise implementations.
For More Information
To learn more about the Supply Wisdom Third Party Risk Management RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about Supply Wisdom, please contact email@example.com or +1 203.690.0638. For technical support questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at +1 203.690.0638.