Rapid7 Nexpose provides live vulnerability management and endpoint analytics to view real-time risk. Clients can continuously identify and assess risk across cloud, virtual, remote, local, and containerized infrastructures. RSA Archer’s integration into Rapid7 Nexpose utilizes InsightVM's RESTful API v3.
With the Rapid7 Nexpose Asset Discovery integration, you can document the devices discovered on the network and track them in the Devices application using one of the RSA Archer use cases below. Rapid7 Nexpose Asset Discovery enables customers to leverage the discovered devices and catalog those network devices within RSA Archer.
Key Features and Benefits
The Rapid7 Nexpose integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to do the following:
- Catalog network devices discovered on the network.
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area:
- RSA Archer Audit Management
- RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management
- RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- RSA Archer Third Party Management
- Impacted Use Cases:
- RSA Archer Audit Engagements & Workpapers
- RSA Archer Third Party Governance
- RSA Archer Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- RSA Archer IT Controls Assurance
- RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerability Program
- RSA Archer IT Risk Management
- RSA Archer Cyber Incident & Breach Response
- RSA Archer PCI Management
- RSA Archer Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- RSA Archer Data Governance
- Supported Platform Version: Please refer to the “Integration Package” link for the latest supported platform version.
- Additional Licensing Fees: Valid Rapid7 license is required. To learn more about Rapid7, please contact Sales@Rapid7.com or +1.866.7.Rapid7.
For More Information
To learn more about the Rapid7 Nexpose Asset Discovery RSA Ready certified integration::
For Additional Support
To learn more about Rapid7, please contact Sales@Rapid7.com or +1.866.7.Rapid7. For technical support questions, please contact Support@Rapid7.com at +1.866.390.8113, or online at https://www.rapid7.com/for-customers. To engage an RSA technical support team member with questions regarding this integration, please open a .