|Resolution||Follow the steps below to find the patch downloads for RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle versions on RSALink.|
- Log in to RSALink and navigate to the page.
- Hover over the Downloads option in the product menu and select the appropriate version.
- Click on the Version Upgrades button.
- A new tab opens up, showing the list of entitlements linked to your account. The table will include a list of products, serial numbers, contract dates, and links to complete a version upgrade, contract renewal request and contract status.
- From the list of products, choose from the following, depending on the deployment and click the Upgrade link for that row:
- Access Certification Manager for downloading kits for Software Only files.
- Access Fulfillment Express for downloading the AFX connector templates for the patch.
- Click IMG Software Bundle for Software appliance files.
- RXXX Appliance (ACM) or (ACM & AFX) for hardware appliance files. AFX files are also found under the (ACM & AFX) option.
- Click Continue.
- The Order Detail page will list the product description for the option you chose. Click the menu icon to the right and choose Product List for the download options.
- The Current tab contains recent patch releases and the Archive tab lists previous patches available for download. The Current tab will always show the most recent release. To download the patch files for previous versions, click the Archive tab.
If you are unsure of any of the steps above or experience any issues, please contact RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Support and mention this RSA Knowledge Base Article ID 000038064 for reference.