Welcome to RSA® Link™
Our mission is to be the place to go for collaboration and best practices among customers, partners, and industry experts. We built this resource with your needs in mind, and we hope you return often, contribute, provide feedback, and share your thoughts with us. We are listening.
As with all things in life, there are rules. Thank you for taking a moment to review the community guidelines.
Keep it clean, keep it professional. We are adults. Please be cordial, even when you disagree. This is a professional community, and we ask that you behave as such.
Stay on topic. Your contributions, questions, and experiences will help the entire community. We encourage and ask you to share. A great rule of thumb is: one topic, one post. If you are experiencing two issues, it’s best to post two separate questions. You’ll receive better responses, and you will assist your fellow Community members. If your post contains anything unrelated to the topic of the forum or article, it may be removed.
Just be yourself. The community is intended to be used to help build a dialogue between our members, with contributions from RSA. False, inaccurate, or otherwise misleading information is not helpful and does not build a better Community.
Be prudent. This is user-generated content. You'll find an abundance of helpful content here, but be aware that your situation, configuration, or implementation will vary. Some advice will come directly from RSA, however some may not. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
Submit only your own, original content. Help us maintain the community's reputation and observe the intellectual property rights of others by only submitting content you have personally written or else properly attributed. The community should not be used to distribute unauthorized copies of any copyrighted material.
Please stop selling. Respect the mission of the community, by not using it as a marketing vehicle for your content, products, or company. All unsolicited advertising will be removed.
Respect the privacy of others. You control your experience. Please do not share private information about anyone else within the Community. Anything deemed too personal or disruptive will be deleted.
Follow standard email etiquette. This is a Community and you are among friends. However, writing in ALL CAPS or using HTML tags can make your contribution difficult to read and be misconstrued. Excessive symbols, special characters, and slang can be equally hard to read and may also be confusing to users who are unfamiliar with their meanings.
Help look after your community. The community is here for the benefit and enjoyment of members like you. If you notice content within the community that does not abide by these guidelines, please report it to our community moderators by clicking Report Abuse.
Remember the written word can be misinterpreted. Simple text is ambiguous and often seems ruder than the same words coming from a person standing in front of you. Sarcasm isn't always obvious - text is a flimsy medium without facial expressions, vocal inflection, or body language. Be careful of the words you choose - what you intended might not be what others perceive, and what you read might not be what the author intended.
Content Moderation Rules
Messages may be edited, deleted, or moved to more applicable discussion areas.
While RSA does not censor members' thoughts, a post that is deemed unacceptable may be edited or removed without notice. Examples of such posts include:
- Threatening, defamatory, or abusive posts, either between forum members or directed towards a moderator, employee, or management.
- Off-topic comments which are unrelated to a thread regarding a RSA product or related support issue.
- Spam messages or posts repeated in various threads and spaces with little or no reference to a relevant topic.
- Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Vulgar, obscene, or indecent language, information, or images.
- Bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, or religious comments.
- Unauthorized name dropping or private phone numbers and addresses (to protect privacy).
- Unauthorized copyrighted material or plagiarized content.
- Advertisements or posts that contain any form of commercial solicitation.
- Impersonation of another person or affiliation with an entity, including RSA.
- The dissemination of malware or other destructive material.