The October 2019 release of the Cloud Authentication Service contains the following features:
- Users can use FIDO 2 Tokens as a primary authentication option (in addition to password and RSA SecurID Token) when signing into service providers. For more information, see Add a Service Provider.
The following are prerequisites for FIDO 2 Tokens for primary authentication:
- The user must have a FIDO 2 Token that supports user verification, such as FIDO PIN or biometric.
- The user must set up user verification for the FIDO 2 Token.
- The user must register the FIDO 2 Token in My Page or during additional authentication to another protected application. For more information, see Cloud Authentication Service User Requirements.
- RSA SecurID Authenticate 3.1 for iOS allows a user to add up to 10 different accounts (formerly called companies) in the app and contains bug fixes. A November release of RSA SecurID Authenticate for Windows will allow a user to add up to 10 different accounts.
- RSA MFA Agent 1.2 for Microsoft Windows works with the Cloud Authentication Service to require users to provide additional authentication to sign into Windows computers, whether they are online or offline. Users will benefit from convenient authentication using Approve, Authenticate Tokencode, RSA SecurID Token, Device Biometrics, SMS Tokencode, Voice Tokencode and Emergency Tokencode. For documentation and product download, see .
- The Cloud Administration User Event Log API returns the overall identity confidence score, including threshold and category scores (behavior, location and device) for users. Previously this information was exposed only in the User Event Monitor. Through the API, you can now export user risk information to any Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform for further analysis. For more information, see Cloud Administration User Event Log API.
- To provide more flexibility when configuring authentication for a service provider, if you select the option to have RSA SecurID Access manage primary and additional authentication, you can now allow each Service Provider to specify the primary authentication method. For more information, see Add a Service Provider.
- You can customize pages used for additional authentication by adding your own logo when you configure RSA SecurID Access My Page. For instructions, see Manage RSA SecurID Access My Page.