- When attaching an RSA Authentication Manager replica to the primary server Quick Setup hangs at Transferring data from the primary instance and does not continue:
- The following error is seen in /opt/rsa/am/install_logs/config.sh_SetupPrimary_attachReplica on the primary Authentication Manager server:
2019-10-02 10:44:49,686 INFO: Arguments: [SetupPrimary.attachReplica]
2019-10-02 10:44:51,300 INFO: Script source dir: /opt/rsa/am/config/src/scripts
2019-10-02 10:44:51,300 INFO: Patch Script source dir: null
2019-10-02 10:44:51,540 INFO: Reading configuration from Config.groovy
2019-10-02 10:44:52,842 INFO: Running task SetupPrimary.attachReplica
Exception in thread "Main Thread" groovy.util.ResourceException: Cannot open URL: file:/opt/rsa/am/config/src/scripts/DBRefresh.groovy
at SetupPrimary$run.call(Unknown Source)
at com.rsa.plugins.install.GroovyInstallEngine$runTasks.call(Unknown Source)
Configuration step SetupPrimary:attachReplica [FAILED]
|Resolution||To resolve this issue, clean copies of the *.groovy files listed must be restored to the Authentication Manager primary, following the steps below:|
- Manually transfer the missing scripts from another primary server that is running the same version of the Authentication Manager and place them in /opt/rsa/am/config/src/scripts directory on the primary.
Attached are the scripts for Authentication Manager 8.4 P5 servers. If you are running a different version, Please contact RSA customer support to provide the scripts.
- Add the replica hostname and IP address to the primary's hosts file from the Operations Console.
- Launch an SSH client, such as PuTTY.
- Login to the replica Authentication Manager server as rsaadmin and enter the operating system password.
Note that during Quick Setup another user name may have been selected. Use that user name to login.
- Sudo to root.
- Open /etc/hosts.
- Press i to enter Insert mode.
- Add the IP address, fully qualified hostname and short name to the replica host file. Note only part of /etc/hosts is shown in the example below:
login as: rsaadmin
Using keyboard-interactive authentication.
Password: <enter operating system password>
Last login: Wed Sep 25 16:09:54 2019 from jumphost.vcloud.local
RSA Authentication Manager Installation Directory: /opt/rsa/am
rsaadmin@am82p:~> sudo su -
rsaadmin's password: <enter operating system password>
am82p:~ # vim /etc/hosts
22.214.171.124 jenny.vcloud.local jenny
- When done, press Escape then :wq! to save. To close without saving, type: q!
- If you saved the changes to /etc/hosts, start the replica attachment again.