Please be advised of the following updates to the Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce Raw Data Reports. These modifications reflect new specifications of the EMV 3D Secure protocol (3D Secure 2.0) and provide enhanced visibility into your fraud landscape.
In the upcoming Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce 20.5 release, RSA will introduce concurrent support for multiple RDR versions. As ongoing updates to the 3D Secure protocol continue to be implemented, RDR version support allows you to incorporate the updated data at your convenience, thereby preventing disruption to your internal workflows for consuming the RDRs.
- To support additional transaction data in the EMV 3D Secure 2.2 protocol and with the evolution of the online fraud market, RSA is expanding the functionality of Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce Raw Data Reports (RDRs).
- In order to eliminate any disruption in our customers’ workflows and processes, Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce 20.5 will introduce “RDR versioning”, where both the existing and new RDR files will be included in the upcoming 20.5 release.This means that new files will be included in the upcoming 20.5 release in addition to the existing files delivered in previous releases. The new RDR files will include additional data elements as well as changes to the existing data elements.
- Versioning will enable customers to adopt Raw Data Reports with the modifications when they are ready, after implementing the necessary development changes, without impacting their current implementations.
- The current RDR version will eventually be declared End of Life (EOL). Ample advance notification will be provided before EOL.
- Your current configuration that utilizes the existing RDR files will continue to work as expected. You will determine when to switch over to the enhanced RDRs within the EOL timeframe.
Prior to the release of Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce v20.5, RSA will send a notification with a detailed list of the modifications that will be included in the new RDRs. The 20.5 Raw Data Reports User Guide will include all of the up-to-date information about the new RDR files.
If you have questions, please contact either your Service Account Manager or RSA Technical Support.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.