- Before starting, enable Secure Shell on the Appliance. This can be turned off once the steps below are complete.
- Using PuTTY or another SSH client, connect to the RSA Authentication Manager primary.
- Login to the primary Authentication Manager server as rsaadmin and enter the operating system password.
During Quick Setup another user name may have been selected. Use that user name to login. RSA does not know this password.
login as: rsaadmin
Using keyboard-interactive authentication.
Password: <enter operating system user password>
Last login: Fri Sep 18 18:18:20 2019 from jumphost.vcloud.local
RSA Authentication Manager Installation Directory: /opt/rsa/am
- Perform steps to resolve issue.
- Turn off SSH access via the Operations Console, if required.