|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: RSA Archer (On-Premise)
RSA Version/Condition: 220.127.116.11
|Issue||Online help for localized languages cannot be opened in new installed v6.7 environment. Instead of online help, Archer platform is shown.|
|Cause||Localized languages "help" folders (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\RSAarcher\help) are lack of "html-help" subfolder.|
|Resolution||Issue is planned to be addressed in a later release.|
- On webservers navigate to the following directory: C:\inetpub\RSAarcher\help (path may vary)
- Open the folder associated with the language you want to fix the Online Archer Help. For example, Japanese is the "ja" folder.
- Open the "ja" folder and notice that the "html-help" directory is missing. However, all the contents that are supposed to be in the directory are present. You can compare to the English/en folder to see how the directory structure is supposed to be presented.
- In the "ja" or equivalent language folder, create a directory titled "html-help".
- COPY/CUT all the content in the "ja" or equivalent language folder and PASTE it into the "html-help" directory.
- Log out and back into Archer if needed. You can now open the Archer Help and it will display in the appropriate language.
- Repeat this process for any non-English language that you wish to use the Online Archer Help.