This section describes how to integrate DELL EMC Avamar with RSA Authentication Manager using SecurID Authentication API.
Configure RSA Authentication Manager
To configure the integration with RSA Authentication Manager, you must enable the REST Service and then create an authentication agent.
Sign into the Security Console and browse to Setup > System Settings > REST Service, mark the checkbox to enable REST Service and make note of the Agent Credentials. The Agent Credentials will be needed during configuration of the agent.
Browse to Access > Authentication Agents and click Add New. Enter the name of your authentication agent in the Hostname field and click Save.
Configure DELL EMC Avamar
Perform these steps to configure DELL EMC Avamar as an authentication API client to RSA Authentication Manager.
1. Login to Avamar AUI.
2. Browse to System > RSA Authentication Manager and click Add/Edit RSA Authentication Manager.
3. On the Add RSA Authentication Manager window, configure the settings as specified below and click Finish
- RSA Client ID: Enter the name of the authentication agent host name as specified in the RSA Authentication Manager Security Console.
- RSA Base URL: Enter the REST authentication URL for primary Authentication Manager instance using the following format:
https://<Primary Authentication Manager Hostname>:5555/mfa/v1_1/
- RSA Access ID: Enter the REST authentication API Access ID for RSA Authentication Manager located in the RSA Authentication Manager Security Console.
- RSA Access Key: Enter the REST authentication API Access key for RSA Authentication Manager located in the RSA Authentication Manager Security Console.
- RSA Root Cert: Obtain RSA Authentication Manager root certificate using the steps mentioned in the following link and add the certificate contents into this field. (https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-96422)
4. To add replica server, click ADD REPLICATION RSA SERVER.
5. Enter the REST authentication URL for Authentication Manager replica instance in the Replication Server Base URL field and click Finish.
Note: If your deployment has multiple replica server instances, repeat steps 4 and 5 for each replica instance.
Next Step: Proceed to the Use case configuration section for the steps to apply this configuration to the use case.