The AWS IAM Access Analyzer integration helps cloud operations teams to identify potential security risks with cloud resources in their AWS environment. It informs which resources are shared with external principals as per the configured IAM policies. It uses logic-based reasoning to analyze resource-based policies in the AWS environment and generates findings.
The integration with RSA Archer allows organizations to automatically import finding data directly into RSA Archer which provides the tools needed to analyze the findings, automatically notify responsible personnel, and proactively address issues before they impact the organization.
Customers can benefit from this offering with a consolidated view of unauthorized access findings from multiple AWS accounts, prioritize and take action on critical devices, save time analyzing resource policies for public or cross-account accessibility, and continuously monitor and refine permissions.
The AWS IAM Access Analyzer integration enables organizations to:
- Automatically import findings into RSA Archer to monitor cloud risks
- View and analyze findings linked directly to the resources
- Identify and address issues regarding access
Solution and Platform Information
- The following optional use cases can take advantage of the information provided by the AWS IAM Access Analyzer integration:
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.7 and above.
- (2) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required
For More Information
To learn more about the AWS IAM Access Analyzer certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.