RSA Archer is pleased to offer several mobile applications designed to empower users to leverage features of RSA Archer while on the go.
NEW! RSA Archer Mobile (iOS and Android)
The RSA Archer Mobile app delivers the power of the RSA Archer Suite wherever you are. Use the app to easily view and complete advanced workflow tasks assigned to you while you are on the move, without the need to be in front of your computer. Your tasks are grouped by due date so you can prioritize tasks that need your immediate attention.
To use the app:
- Requires iOS version 11, 12 or 13 or Android version 7, 8, 9 or 10 on your mobile device
- Your organization must be running RSA Archer Release 6.7 or above
- Your RSA Archer administrator will need to enable your organization’s RSA Archer application(s) for mobile use
To log in
- You will need your organization’s RSA Archer URL, your username and password, and optionally, your organization’s RSA Archer instance and domain.
- Or you can use the QR code scanner to automatically populate the RSA Archer URL, Instance, and domain from your RSA Archer user profile. This option requires giving the app permission to access your camera to allow you to scan the QR code for easy login.
RSA Archer Assessments Mobile (iOS)
The RSA Archer Assessments Mobile app enables you to access RSA Archer assessments on your iOS device.
- View and complete assessments offline
- View and add assessment comments
- Capture images using device camera
- Regularly sync app with RSA Archer Platform
- To use the app, your organization must be running RSA Archer Release 5.5.x+
On the Apple App Store
RSA Archer Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (iOS)
The RSA Archer Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery app allows you to easily access your business continuity (BC) and IT disaster recovery (DR) plans on the go. It enables users to view BC and DR plans and associated strategies, tasks, requirements, and calling trees. The app is designed to augment hard copy plans or to allow users to view BC and DR plans during a crisis situation when they may not have access to the full RSA Archer system. If the data center goes down during a disaster or crisis, the app user will have access to critical plans and be ready to take action.
- View activated and non-activated plans on your iOS mobile device
- View BC and DR plans, strategies, tasks, calling trees, requirements
- Execute plans immediately following a crisis event
- Initiate contact with key players using call trees and contact information
- Regularly sync mobile app with RSA Archer Business Continuity & IT Disaster Planning use case
To use the application, your organization must be:
- Running RSA Archer Release 5.5.4+, 6.1+
- Licensed for the RSA Archer Business Continuity & IT Disaster Recovery Planning use case
On the Apple App Store
To learn more about how RSA products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org.