|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: RSA Archer (On-Premise)
RSA Version/Condition: 22.214.171.124
|Issue||Accessing Administration -> Users is slow to load and/or results in "No records to display" as shown below.|
|Cause||In this version, the Manage Users page retrieves a listing of users and also a listing of users who are currently logged in. Archer then joins the two lists together to generate the "Manage Users" page.|
When the Archer maintenance job called "SessionCleanupJobHandler" is not running correctly as scheduled then the database table tblSession may grow to a very large size (>3000 rows) and cause this page to fail to load within the required time.
- Verify the size of tblSession is more than 3000 rows using the query below.
select count(*) from tblSession with(nolock)
- Verify the last SessionCleanupJobHandler StartTime is more than 24 hours in the past.
The below query can be used to determine the last StartTime of this maintenance job:
select top 1 EnqueueTime, StartTime, endTime, JobType from tblAsyncInstrumentation with(nolock) where jobtype like '%SessionCleanupJobHandler%' and starttime is not null order by EndTime desc
- Verify that there exists no "SessionCleanupJobHandler" job in Archer Control Panel -> Job Engine Manager -> Available Jobs -> Refresh
- If all the above is true, use the below steps to schedule the SessionCleanupJobHandler maintenance job.
- Archer Control Panel -> Plugins -> Job Engine Manager
- Menu in the upper left -> System Jobs
- Check only "Session Cleanup"
- Queue jobs -> Start Job Now -> Submit
- Ensure the job gets picked up into "Running Jobs" from the "Available Jobs" (bottom left) -> refresh the page.
- After 30 minutes, try accessing the Administration -> Users page again.