RSA is excited to announce the availability of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle version 7.2.
RSA's Identity Governance and Lifecycle solution is focused on helping organizations eliminate Identity and Access risk gaps by improving their Access Assurance posture using a Governance first approach.
Highlighted below are some of the key solution updates in this release. Summaries and videos describing the product changes are available at the linked pages associated with each area below. See the for additional information about the contents of this release.
Access Assurance – Leveraging a Continuous and Risk-Based Access Assurance model that incorporates Identity and Access analytics to help organizations mitigate digital access risks by ensuring the highest levels of insights, confidence and assurance across an organizations most critical and sensitive assets.
- New Identity and Access Analytics and Guidance Methods to help quickly identify and take immediate action to reduce higher risk items during reviews.
- Control the Length of Access Extensions in Reviews to prevent extraneous access grants by limiting how long temporary access can be extended according to policy.
- Unauthorized Change Detection Improvements now provides greater filtering capabilities to detect authorized access additions and as well now detects unauthorized access removals.
Business User Experience - Providing a Simple, Informed and Guided Business User Experience which enables business users to focus on what is truly important and understand the risk (and impact) by surfacing additional rich context, highlighting areas of importance and prioritization of higher risk items. This unique experience lessens the burden of Identity management and governance processes on the business.
- Improved Business User Experience which provides a cleaner, more consistent, faster and cohesive user experience across the solution.
- User Identity Picture Support enriches identity context to make better access decisions during reviews, approval or policy remediation actions.
Making it Easier – for customer to deploy, manage, operate, maintain and expand the RSA solution by leveraging solutions that enable quick and efficient implementation and operations of core Identity management processes coupled with metrics that highlight ongoing business value.
- Open Generic REST-Based Collector Framework to quickly and easily onboard and govern cloud and web-based applications and resources.
- System Data and Diagnostics Updates include additional metrics / data points to provide better insights and capabilities to easily share this information with RSA.
- Dashboard Facts are a new dashboard components to build powerful and informational dashboards with click through support to dive into the details
: The following platform updates have been made:
- Software Bundle Installations (November 2019 Advisory):
- Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) version 7.2 and above has been added
- RHEL 6.x and SuSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 are no longer supported
- New RSA hardware appliances will be built and shipped with SLES 12 SP4 as the operating system
- Oracle 18c / 19c are now supported for customer provided database deployment inplementations
RSA strongly recommends that customers upgrade to this latest update.
You can access the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle software via the space. At the bottom of this Downloads page, select “Version Upgrades” to be presented with a list of products that you are entitled based on the RSA products you have purchased. Select the appropriate license link to access the available RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle software downloads. Please contact RSA Customer Support if any licenses for products you have purchased are missing from the list.
With the availability of this version 7.2 release, we are also announcing that the EOPS milestone date for version 7.1.x will be March 2021.
If you need assistance in upgrading your environment to the latest version, please contact your RSA Account Team or RSA Customer Support.