Monitoring the Cloud Authentication Service
- The Cloud Administration Health Check API can be used to query the status of the Cloud Authentication status.
- Uptime for the administration and authentication services of the RSA SecurID Access Cloud Authentication Service can be viewed at http://status.securid.com/.
- Service notifications for RSA SecurID Access regarding maintenance activity and service incidents to the RSA SecurID Access Cloud Authentication Service can be subscribed to on RSA Link. To subscribe:
- Launch the page on RSA Link (Login is required).
- Click the red Follow button on the upper right of the page.
- Select both the Following and Inbox options. This enables email notifications for new and updated service notifications.
Monitoring Identity Routers
- The RSA SecurID Access Cloud Administration Console contains various status reports and monitoring information for the identity routers.
- Audit logging can be configured so that system events from one or more identity routers are sent to a syslog server. Steps for configuring audit logging are explained in the Configure Audit Logging in the Cloud Administration Console document.
- To view the audit logs, download a log bundle from an identity router using steps that are outlined in Generate and Download the Identity Router Log Bundle. Once downloaded, the following audit logs can be checked:
- The identity router has a status servlet that can be queried for status information. To query an IDR for this, the SSO Agent service must be enabled on the IDR. Whether the SSO Agent service is enabled can be checked:
- Go to Cloud Administration Console > Platform > Clusters.
- Confirm that SSO Agent is set to Enabled for the cluster in which the IDR is located.