- The Cloud Authentication Service will enhance its passwordless offering by supporting the use of embedded FIDO2 authenticators found on select Windows 10 and Android devices. Convenient management of this authenticator can be done alongside other registered authenticators with RSA My Page. For more information, see Authentication Methods for Cloud Authentication Service Users – FIDO Token.
- With the support of the FIDO platform authenticators Windows Hello and Android phone, terminology is changing in the Cloud Administration Console and product documentation to address authenticators that are not necessarily devices.
- A new user identifier, Alternate Username, is available as an identity source attribute. Customers with relying parties such as Azure Active Directory can use any attribute, such as UPN, that is suitable for use as the SecurID Access username. For configuration instructions, see Add an Identity Source for the Cloud Authentication Service.
- A new API allows users to securely register their devices within custom help desk and self-service portals. The API generates one-time device registration codes. For more information, see Cloud Administration Retrieve Device Registration Code API.
- See the Release Notes for the schedule for planned changes to Cloud Authentication Service IP addresses.
- This release also contains miscellaneous bug fixes.
For additional documentation, downloads and more, visit the on RSA Link.