|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: All
|Issue||All versions of Archer have a limit of a package installation size of 100 MB.|
- Backup your current web.config file
- Edit the web.config file on each web server with the following information.
- With a text editor search for the following
- RequestLimits maxAllowedContentLength
- There will be a default value of "105000000"
i. Edit that value to be "315000000"
Your new web.config file will have the following entry.
<!-- maxAllowedContentLength: bytes -->
<requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="315000000" />
- Perform an IIS reset from an Administrative command prompt on all web servers.
- Import the larger package into Archer.
|Resolution||Edit the web.config file to increase the allowed file size for import.|