The Archer Scripts Timesheet App-Pack enables RSA Archer users to enter time in a weekly view and store hours by day for projects stored in any application within RSA Archer. Not only can users pick projects already in RSA Archer, they can also define projects they need to track hours against. Reports and permissions can be configured easily using RSA Archer’s native features.
The Archer Scripts Timesheet App-Pack is day based, meaning each day has its own record. This design allows end users to split their hours across multiple projects they are working on in any given day. The timesheet can be pre-configured to cross reference into any application within RSA Archer and end users can then pick the projects they are assigned within the timesheet.
The Archer Scripts Timesheet app-pack enables organizations to:
- Provide users a way to quickly enter time on a weekly view with total hours by day, by project, and by week
- Enter day based time entries similar to popular time tracking software outside of RSA Archer
- Integrate with records in existing RSA Archer applications and select existing records users are working on
- Create user defined projects and values lists to use within the tracking tool
- Save time entries within a RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) that can be referenced by other RSA Archer applications
- Allow users to track both actual hours and planned hours
- Allow managers to enter timesheets for employees
- Utilize custom validation logic such as minimum and maximum hours per day or per week and/or across all projects per user
- Converts a RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) to a time tracking tool with a user-friendly user interface in a Custom iView
- Enables users to enter hours in faster way for the whole week versus having to enter record by record
- Leverages RSA Archer native functionalities such as reports, access, and dashboards for the time tracking data
Supported Platform Version
Archer Scripts Timesheet app-pack was developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 P2 and above.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
One (1) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required for Archer Scripts Timesheet app-pack. In addition, two (2) questionnaires are required for this offering. This requires a licensed use case that enables questionnaires in order for these questionnaires to function.
For More Information
To learn more about the Archer Scripts Timesheet app-pack:
For Additional Support
To learn more about Archer Scripts LLC or for technical support questions please contact email@example.com or 347.721.0139.
For questions regarding this offering or to obtain the install package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 347.721.0139. for more information.
Archer Scripts Timesheet App-Pack