Designing the right processes, organization, and templates during the initial setup of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) are challenges organizations face. Rolling out ISMS in a big organization requires automating frequent manual steps, usability, easy reporting or access permissions to sensitive information.
The NTT ISMS Risk Assessment App-Pack helps organizations in rolling out and operating their ISMS. The app-pack focuses on assessing multiple assets throughout the organization, such as Applications, Locations, or Business units. This offering extends the NTT ISMS Control Assessment App-Pack by introducing an additional Risk Assessment workflow step. Risks for assets are derived automatically from the classification and control assessment steps and help organizations to prioritize measures effectively.
The NTT ISMS Risk Assessment app-pack enables organizations to:
- Evaluate a max impact resulting from a breach of a security objective (confidentiality, integrity, availability) optionally based on a questionnaire or by inheriting from one or multiple assets
- Assess compliance to relevant controls (filtered by asset category, classification and zone)
- Automatically derive risks from previous steps
- Define remediation plans and assess their effect on risks
- Assess assets with a streamlined process as part of the organization’s ISMS
- Gain insight into compliance violations to internal policies and critical risks
- Prioritize budget without the need of a manual risk assessment
- Track mitigation of critical risks identified and managed by the ISMS
Supported Platform Version
The NTT ISMS Risk Assessment app-pack was developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.6 P4.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
Two (2) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required for the NTT ISMS Risk Assessment app-pack. Additional licensing fees will also apply. Contact RSAArcher-Offering@global.ntt for additional information.
For More Information
To learn more about the NTT ISMS Risk Assessment app-pack:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Review the Implementation Guide; and
- Learn how to obtain the NTT ISMS Risk Assessment app-pack Installation Package.