We changed the certificates for SSO last night (Tuesday, April 14th) for US Hosted, Prod/Non-Prod and SaaS.
If you are experiencing SSO issues or are encrypting claims on your end, please see the instructions below for downloading and applying the new certificate.
*This notification only applies to customers currently leveraging Single Sign On into an RSA Archer U.S. Hosted or SaaS environment. Please forward this notification to your federation/sso administrator.*
Please be advised, on Friday April 10th, 2020 at 7:00PM Central (April 11th, 12:00AM UTC), the certificates used for SSO authentication into RSA Archer Hosted/SaaS environments will be changing.
This change is expected to take approximately 1 hour to complete.
During this maintenance window, please expect the following:
- Users currently logged in will experience no change and should be able to continue to use the environment as normal.
- Customers that don’t use SSO or log in manually will experience no change or downtime.
- Some users trying to log in at the time of change may have to re-try their login.
- Some users may need to wait for their federation administrators to update the certificate on their side before they will be able to log in.
- Customers not encrypting claims or attributes are typically not impacted if they don’t update this certificate.
The certificates are publicly signed by Entrust.
There are two certificates in question:
- sso1-eur.archer.rsa.com – This is for EMEA Hosted customers, and has federation endpoint of https://sso1-eur.archer.rsa.com/adfs/ls/
- sso2.archer.rsa.com – This is for US Hosted/SaaS customers, and has a federation endpoint of https://sso2.archer.rsa.com/adfs/ls/
For your convenience, the certificate for the US Hosted/SaaS as well as EMEA Hosted Federation/SSO environments are attached to this notification.
You can download the updated metadata from the following links: (Please note, the metadata will have the certificates listed as secondary now, but will not be promoted to primary until the time of the event.)
EMEA/sso1-eur.archer.rsa.com – https://sso1-eur.archer.rsa.com/FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml
US/sso2.archer.rsa.com - https://sso2.archer.rsa.com/FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml
The CA, and Intermediate certificates can be obtained from the following location:
There is a Zoom session setup for this event, and federation administrators needing to update this certificate are encouraged to join the bridge. Please see the details below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://Dell.zoom.us/j/586283345
Troy Helms is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join from a browser: https://Dell.zoom.com/wc/join/586283345
Join by Phone:
(Toll-free) : 8778535257,,586283345#
United Kingdom +442034815237,,586283345#
United Kingdom +442034815240,,586283345#
United Kingdom +442080806591,,586283345#
United Kingdom +442080806592,,586283345#
United Kingdom +443300885830,,586283345#
United Kingdom +441314601196,,586283345#
(Toll-free) : 08000315717,,586283345#
(Toll-free) : 1800818425,,586283345#
(Toll-free) : 8557038985,,586283345#
(Toll-free) : 08001005040,,586283345#
(Toll-free) : 08008783108,,586283345#
(Toll-free) : 800035704555,,586283345#
(Toll-free) : 1800893423,,586283345#
Meeting ID: 586 283 345
Find your local number: https://Dell.zoom.us/u/adU47kjeTU
|HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL RSA MATERIAL, RESTRICTED DISCLOSURE TO DIRECT RECIPIENT ONLY, NO FURTHER DISTRIBUTION PERMITTED|