Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of actionable regulatory content designed to work to support regulatory change management initiatives. Wolters Kluwer has over 400 in house experts (former regulators, compliance attorneys, compliance analysts and specialists) that monitor and structure content for 850+ global regulators. Regulatory updates, news, enforcement actions and regulatory guidance is delivered on a daily basis. The Wolters Kluwer content management team ensures regulatory changes are consistently linked with regulatory rules providing end users a deeper insight in to the impact of a change.
Insurance organizations today face a complex and ever-changing regulatory environment. The Wolters Kluwer NILS™ INsource® integration provides a vast array of regulatory material to monitor and assess compliance impact for insurers. Based on the industry-leading insurance regulatory compliance database, NILS INsource, the integration provides a summary of all legislative and regulatory changes tailored to meet search parameters by state, line of business, and business function. By leveraging the insurance terminology indexing and compliance topic and subtopic categories of NILS INsource, the Wolters Kluwer NILS INsource integration allows you to automatically import the regulatory data directly into the RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management use case so that you can obtain focused, accurate content to maintain compliance.
The Wolters Kluwer NILS INsource integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Automatically import the Wolters Kluwer NILS feed data directly into RSA Archer
- Consolidate information from multiple regulatory bodies and document the impact to the organization
- Clearly report activities related to regulatory issue remediation
- Maintain a consistent, repeatable, and auditable regulatory change management process
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform Release 6.7.
For More Information
To learn more about the Wolters Kluwer NILS INsource RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about Wolters Kluwer, please contact CPM-Sales@wolterskluwer.com or call 1 800 261 3111. For technical support questions, please visit our support page at https://wolterskluwer.com/products-services/support/customer-support-contacts.html. To engage an RSA technical support team member with questions regarding this integration, please open a support case.