The April 2020 release of RSA SecurID Access includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Identity routers will be updated according to the schedule provided in the Release Notes.
- RSA SecurID Security Key Utility has been updated to improve performance. The user interface is localized in Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Spanish, and German. For update instructions, see Using RSA Security Key Utility.
- Most access policy attributes that were previously available only to customers with Premium Edition are now available to all customers with Enterprise Edition. These attributes provide Enterprise customers with greater flexibility in defining conditional access policies. See RSA SecurID Access Editions.
- RSA SecurID Access Threat Aware Authentication now provides greater flexibility in identifying risky users through High-Risk User API version 2. See Cloud Administration Retrieve High-Risk User List API Version 2.
- Data collection for user location used in access policy attributes can now be disabled and re-enabled from the Cloud Administration Console. For more information, see Configure Company Information and Certificates.
- All of the preconfigured access policies provided with RSA SecurID Access can now be edited for immediate
customization. For instructions, see Preconfigured Access Policies.
- You can use the Cloud Administration Delete User Now API to delete a single disabled user from the Cloud Authentication Service and immediately remove all information and devices associated with the user. See Cloud Administration Delete User Now API.
- You can download a list of all permissions associated with using the RSA SecurID Authenticate and RSA SecurID
Software Token apps. Use this document to inform your users which permissions are optional and which are
required. See RSA SecurID Authenticate and RSA SecurID Software Token App Permissions.