|Resolution||To close a case in Case Management, follow the steps below:|
- Log in to RSA Link.
If you are not registered on RSA Link, you will not have access to online case management. Follow the steps for how to register for an RSA Link account.
If you are registered for RSA Link, but are unable to access case management because of an unauthorized message, see 000034625 - Why am I getting an "Unauthorized" error when attempting to access a product page or content on RSA Link?
- Click My Cases on the top menu:
- Click the Cases tab:
- Within the View drop-down menu, select Open Cases (Portal view) and click Go!
- Click the case number that you wish to close:
- Within the case, click Close Case at the top:
- By default, the case status is set to Closed. Click Submit.
- A case closure confirmation is displayed: