|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: All
|Issue||When creating a Notification, Archer is unable to generate a Notification based upon the following:|
- A change of field or a value itself within a Sub-Form.
- A Calculation Field that references a Sub-Form Field.
In order to bypass this issue, you will have to leverage an Archer-to-Archer Data Feed to populate a field on the main application and fulfilling a "hard save" requirement to generate a Notification.
- Create a Statistical Report that contains the details of the Sub-Form on the Application.
- Create a new field that will house the Sub-Form data onto the main Application Field.
- Create an Archer-to-Archer Data Feed to populate the Sub-Form Report data onto the main application.
- Map the fields so that the Sub-Form field from the Statistical Report populates the main application Sub-Form reference.
- Set a Notification filter based upon the Sub-Form field that the Data Feed updates.
- Create a New Record in the Application with data into the Sub-Form.
- Notice that a Notification is sent based upon a Sub-Form change or update.