Organizations need to ensure that governance, risk, and compliance processes are handled promptly due to financial penalties when organizations are not compliant (regulatory, financial, opportunity, legal, or risk avoidance) by the requested due date. Key processes such as Findings and Assessments with inactive users often miss their due dates leading to process owners wasting time finding a new responsible person. This leads to even more delays in completing the task or process because this new person needs to get up to speed on the issue or task. Meanwhile, regulatory fines are adding up and risks to your organization are prolonged, increasing the likelihood of breaches or longer outages and more.
The Evalto Inactive User Reporting App-Pack proactively identifies users and records in any core and ODA applications or questionnaires that contain inactive users in record permission or user/group fields. Records in scope for review are based on your desired filter criteria for records that are open, active, published, and more. Flexible scheduling allows you to generate reports at the best time for each application. This solution allows you to proactively address problems before campaigns are created, emails are sent, and/or due dates are past due.
The Evalto Inactive User Reporting app-pack enables organizations to:
- Easily create reporting configurations per application/questionnaire to find inactive users
- Optionally filter or limit to in-scope records (active, open, published, etc.)
- Customize report frequency per configuration for ideal timing
- Configure email notifications to be sent to report owner(s) when inactive users are found
- Quickly open impacted records to update with an active user
- Optionally create .CSV file attachments for tracking updates or data imports
- Utilize a review workflow for tracking and influencing dashboard reporting
- Simple solution to identify inactive users responsible for key tasks and activities
- Ensures tasks and processes are completed on-time
- Allows you to proactively address problems long before campaigns are created, emails are sent, and/or due dates are past due
Supported Platform Version
The Evalto Inactive User Reporting app-pack was developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.6 P5 and later.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
One (1) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required for the Evalto Inactive User Reporting app-pack.
In addition, one (1) questionnaire is required for this offering. This requires a licensed use case that enables questionnaires in order for this questionnaire to function.
Additional licensing fees will also apply. Please contact Doug Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-309-287-8989 for additional information.
For More Information
To learn more about the Evalto Inactive User Reporting app-pack:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Review the Implementation Guide; and
- Learn how to obtain the Evalto Inactive User Reporting app-pack Installation Package.
For Additional Support
For questions regarding this offering or to obtain the install package and licensing information, please contact Doug Campbell at email@example.com, visit http://inactiveusers.com, or call +1-309-287-8989 for more information.