Compliance.ai’s mission is to transform the way highly regulated organizations address compliance risk, and to modernize compliance processes for both the regulators and the regulated entities. Compliance.ai empowers financial compliance teams to proactively manage the growing volume and velocity of regulatory changes, as they occur, and make it simple to implement the appropriate steps to remain in compliance.
With the Compliance.ai and RSA Archer integration, users can receive curated documents from the Compliance.ai platform that include rich meta-data specifically tuned to meet the needs of compliance professionals on a near-real-time basis. The Compliance.ai Service Connector integration leverages RSS feeds to pull documents from the Compliance.ai platform and push them into the Regulatory Intelligence Items application in RSA Archer. Content is aggregated, parsed, classified, and tagged automatically by the Compliance.ai platform.
There are two types of RSS feeds available within the Compliance.ai platform:
- Default Filter RSS Feed: Users can establish default filters for Topics, Regulatory Sources (U.S. federal and state and international sources are available), and News and Premium Content Sources. The feed includes all documents available within the Compliance.ai platform that match the user’s selected filters. The feed can also be customized to include specific document attributes and character length limitations.
- Notifications and Alerts - RSS Feeds: Users can create specific alerts and notifications within Compliance.ai for a more fine-tuned experience. This may be useful for those who wish to create feeds for specific workflows. For example, a user can create an alert that includes only Enforcement documents published by specific agencies related to a certain topic, such as Securities. The Compliance.ai Developer Website includes details on all criteria available: https://www.compliance.ai/api/. The Compliance.ai Support page also includes information on how to search and create notifications and alerts: https://pro.compliance.ai/support.
The Compliance.ai Service Connector integration enables organizations to:
- Focus only on the most relevant documents by creating finely tuned alerts that surface only specific documents based on multiple key filters including, agency, jurisdiction, topic, and document type.
- Create user and/or team-specific alerts and filters so that each user can focus on the highest priority documents for their business, project, and job function.
- Receive documents via RSS feed or via the Service Connector push method to meet the integration preference of client IT professionals.
Solution and Platform Information
For More Information
To learn more about the Compliance.ai Service Connector RSA Ready certified integration: