|Summary:||RSA announces the release of RSA Authentication Agent 7.4.4 for Microsoft Windows.|
- Windows 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit, Enterprise and Professional editions
- Windows Server 2012 R2, Standard or Data Center editions (Server Core or Server with Graphical User Interface [GUI] mode)
- Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit, Enterprise and Professional editions
- Windows Server 2016, Standard or Data Center editions (Server Core or Server with Graphical User Interface [GUI] mode)
- Windows Server 2019 Standard edition (Server Core or Desktop Experience)
This release (available here) contains the following updates:
- You can specify an optional secondary group for the “Challenge Users” group policy. You might use this policy to include groups from a separate Active Directory forest.
- A new policy allows you to specify that Authentication Agent should use RSA SecurID authentication only during logon, unlock and "Run as administrator." This policy can be used to avoid problems when "Run as different user" starts an application.
- Bug Fixes. Refer to the Release Notes for more information on bug fixes.
Customers are required to upgrade to this version of the agent to receive future bug fixes and enhancements.
|For additional documentation, downloads and more, visit the RSA SecurID Access page on RSA Link.|
|EOPS Policy:||RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.|