|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID Access|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.5
- An RSA Authentication Manager 8.5 embedded identity router fails to upgrade to version 12.10.
- The Administration Console's identity router status indicators for Last Software Update and Software Update Service are both red after the attempted update.
- The identity router version number has not changed.
|Cause||Restarting the embedded identity router can cause a problem with the /etc/resolv.conf file.|
|Resolution||This will be fixed in an upcoming hotfix and/or patch to the embedded identity router.|
|Workaround||From the RSA Authentication Manager command line,|
- Connect to the embedded identity router.
- Change to the root user.
- Update the /etc/resolv.conf file to include 127.0.0.1 as the first nameserver:
rsaadmin@am85:~> docker exec -it idr-container /bin/bash
am85:/ # vi /etc/resolv.conf
- Save and close the resolv.conf.
- Attempt the identity router update again.