You can add one or more triggers to an existing monitor and assign severity level.
To add trigger to an existing monitor:
Log in to NetWitness Platform.
- Go to (Admin) > Health & Wellness.
- Click New Health & Wellness.
- Click Pivot to Dashboard.
- Click .
- In the Monitor section, click the monitor to which the new trigger need be added.
- In the Triggers section, select Create.
In the Create Trigger view, provide the required details:
- Trigger name – specify the name of the trigger.
- Severity level - Set the severity level from range 1-5. 1 is the highest severity and 5 is the lowest severity.
- Trigger condition – Set the trigger condition with the value. The options are IS ABOVE, IS BELOW, IS EQUAL. For example, IS ABOVE 200.
- Click Create to save the trigger.
Previous Topic:Creating Custom Monitors
Next Topic:Managing Dashboards and Alerts
You are hereTable of Contents > Health and Wellness > Monitor using New Health and Wellness > Monitoring through Alerts > Adding Custom Trigger to an Existing Monitor