To add notifications such as email or syslog, you must specify the notification details as follows:
- Output Type
- Notification Server
To add a notification:
- Click View Notifications Settings.
- Specify the following:
- Output Type - Notification type such as Email or Syslog.
- Recipient - Select the recipient based on the output type selected.
- Notification Server - Select the server that will send the notification. If you want to add a new notification server, see "Configure Notification Servers" in the System Configuration Guide.
- Template - Notification template such as Email or Syslog.
- If you want to add another notification, click Add Condition and repeat step 4.
- Click Save.
Previous Topic:Configuring Alert Notifications
Next Topic:Suppressing Notifications
You are hereTable of Contents > Health and Wellness > Monitor using New Health and Wellness > Configuring Alert Notifications > Adding Alert Notifications