This section describes how to integrate Radiflow iSID with RSA Authentication Manager using SecurID Authentication API.
Configure RSA Authentication Manager
To configure the integration with RSA Authentication Manager, you must enable the REST Service and then create an authentication agent.
Sign into the Security Console and browse to Setup > System Settings > REST Service, mark the checkbox to enable REST Service and make note of the Agent Credentials. The Agent Credentials will be needed during configuration of the agent.
Browse to Access > Authentication Agents and click Add New. Enter the name of your authentication agent in the Hostname field and click Save.
Note - Make sure the authentication type in software token profile should be configured as No PIN Required.
Perform these steps to configure Radiflow iSID as an authentication API client to RSA Authentication Manager.
- Login to iSID 5.7 and browse to User Management > Remote Users.
- Click + and add an Active Directory Server and a RSA SecurID Authentication Manager Server.
- Domain/Agent - RSA Authentication Manager agent name
- Port - Port number to contact Authentication Manager
- Client Key - Authentication Manager API client key
- Now browse to User Management > Configuration and set the Authentication Mode to RSA SecurID.
- Click Apply.
Configuration is complete.
Return to the main page for more certification related information.