|Resolution||To resolve the issue, the workflow must be recreated.|
Run the script to update the Record Permissions field in the Default Assignees on the legacy workflow stage.
- In the Application Manager >> Application Name >> Workflow, get the stage name/s with empty "default assignees" field.
- Go to the database /sql server. Run the succeeding scripts against the Archer instance database.
NOTE: Take a backup of the Instance Database prior to running the scripts below.
- Replace Application Name with the name of the application that we are having issues saving the legacy workflow. Get the stage_id.
where stage_name like '%Application Name%';
- Get the stage_rule_id. Replace XX with the stage_id value from step 3.
- From the Archer UI, create a new record permissions field to assign to the stage with an empty "default assignees" field. If the field is already existing, get the field id shown on the lower right-hand part of the screen by hovering on the field name.
Replace XXXXX with the field id and YYY with the stage_rule_id from step 4.
- If you have multiple stages with an empty default assignee field, then repeat steps 1-6.
- You may continue to modify/update the legacy workflow. If there are records enrolled in the legacy workflow:
Option 1: Complete the legacy workflow process.
Option 2: Delete the records, if allowed.
Option 3: Delete all the enrolled records by running the script below. Replace XX with the stage_id value from step 3.
delete from tblEnrolledContent;