RSA announces the availability of RSA FraudAction Dashboard 2.0.
What's New in this Release
RSA FraudAction Dashboard 2.0 includes these new features, enhancements and changes.
FraudAction Dashboard now leverages the information gathered by FraudAction intelligence to provide insight into emerging internal and external threats via a broad range of intelligence data feeds. The feeds provide deep visibility into the cybercrime landscape.
This data is available in the FraudAction Dashboard and through the APIs.
In the Search tab, you can now search for Intelligence Feeds data, according to these categories, each of which can be searched by sub-category:
- Indicators of Compromise: Includes generic data feeds which may help your organization identify, prevent or mitigate a threat in your network or your customer facing website. This category can be searched by these sub-categories:
- Compromised Cards: Data reports on full or partial card information associated with an organization's BINs, recovered from multiple sources. This category can be searched by these sub-categories:
- Fraud Communication Channels
- Underground Credit Card Stores
For more information about Intelligence Feeds, see Intelligence Feeds in the FraudAction Dashboard User Guide and Intelligence Feeds Methods in the FraudAction Dashboard API Reference Guide.
Enhanced Widgets to Display Essential Data
These widgets now display additional essential summary data, without the need to drill down:
- Attack Trending- Cases & Elements: The total number of cases and the total number of elements are displayed in the widget, for the selected time display.
- Detection Layers: The percentage of elements detected by each detection layer is displayed in the widget, next to the layer name.
For more information, see the related widget descriptions in Dashboard Tab in the FraudAction Dashboard User Guide.
Infrastructure and Security Enhancements
This release includes continued infrastructure and security enhancements to comply with industry and third-party standards and recommendations.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA FraudAction Services page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.