The Review Results "Overview" dashboard, contains the following charts and reports, all of which need to be created first, before you can implement this dashboard. Please see these documents for more info on how to create the required dashboard objects first:
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Review Progress
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Reviewer Coverage
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Reviewer Entitlement Types
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Review Progress Trending
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Review Violations
- RSA IGL Recipes: Report - Review Results - Review Summary Info
You MUST follow standard change request process and apply this solution in your lower environments first, before moving this to Production.
- Create each of the reports/charts as listed above in the "details" section
- Once all these charts/reports have been created successfully
Go to Admin / Dashboards
Under the "Dashboard Overview" tab
Dashboard Name: Overview (Or you could change to Review Summary)
Display Sequence: 1 (you can update this value in future, to move where this dashboard is shown)
Under "Dashboard Components" Tab
Click "Add Component" button
Add each of the charts/reports, listed above, you must do this step for each chart/report.
Update the order of the reports/charts so that final result is like the image below.
Note: There are more charts provided, than are shown in this dashboard, so please move them around with the "order" buttons, as per what is useful for your environment. You can use the "preview" button to see your changes.
Under the "User Constraints" tab set the correct level of access for who should see this dashboard.
Note: For this dashboard, you might need need to set any constraints, as only specific people can see review-results. If you did want to add something, then you might want to set this to just AveksaAdmin and users with Aveksa System Admin access.
/*AveksaAdmin, System Administrators*/
or users.id has approles (('Aveksa EDC','System Administrator'))
The new dashboard should now be shown and display data dynamically for each review result
- Check out the other content found on the RSA IGL Recipes page: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Recipes