This chart provides key information about the status of all items within a review, either Maintain, Revoke or None. It is a dynamic chart.
The goal of this chart is to understand the breakdown of the review decisions taken.
The chart can be used by Review owners or the admin team to better understand what decisions are being made in the review. It can also help to see how much outstanding (none) items are remaining for the review.
This chart will only work when it is applied dynamically to the Review Results object dashboard.
Chart Dynamic Values
The following value needs to be used when creating the chart, however the value will update dyncamilly when used within the dashboard.
- TargetObjectID: This is used dynamically within the review itself, the value will automatically be updated, whenever you view a new review result. When viewing the chart, you need to give it some value, so it can work against something. Please go to a review you have and find its "OID". Use this value in the TargetObjectID, so the chart has something to use.
How to find an Example Target Object ID:
First test this in your query tool (SQLDeveloper, Toad etc..)
count(state) as total
where review_id =:TargetObjectID
group by state)
Example of the results:
- Log into RSA IGL as a user who can create charts. In my example, im using AveksaAdmin
- Go to "Reports" / "Charts"
- Select "+ Create Chart" button
- Under the "General Tab" add the following details:
- Under the "Query" Tab, copy the SQL from above.
- Update the TargetObjectID as noted above.
- "Press the "Preview" button, you should see some results, as per the example image below.If you get an error at this stage, please test your SQL in a Query tool, like "SQL Developer" or "SQL Squirrel" to ensure it works first.
If it still doesn't work, please share your SQL and a screen shot of the issue below. DO NOT contact RSA Support
- Under the "Columns" Tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
- Under the "Display Attributes" tab, you should select "PIE 2D". Please also apply these settings, however you can update the wording with what is best for you.
- Under "Title and Axis Names"
- Under "Functional attributes"
- Save the new chart
- Please "hit reply" and share your feedback - we would love to see an image of this working in your environment!
- Check out the other content found on the RSA IGL Recipes page: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Recipes