This report provides details on all the reviewers, who still have outstanding items left to be completed.
The goal of this report is to provide clear information on outstanding review activity, with easy to understand metrics.
The report can be used by Review owners or the admin team to better understand the reviewers overall and which ones to potentially focus on.
This report will only work when it is applied dynamically to the Review Results object dashboard.
Report Dynamic Values
The following value needs to be used when creating the report, however the value will update dyncamilly when used within the dashboard.
- TargetObjectID: This is used dynamically within the review itself, the value will automatically be updated, whenever you view a new review result. When viewing the report, you need to give it some value, so it can work against something. Please go to a review you have and find its "OID". Use this value in the TargetObjectID, so the report has something to use.
How to find an Example Target Object ID:
First test this in your query tool (SQLDeveloper, Toad etc..)
pU.First_name || ' ' || pU.Last_name as Reviewer_Name,
pu.email_address as Email,
pu.Supervisor_id_name as Supervisor_Name,
t1.Total_to_Review as Total,
t1.Completed_Items as Completed,
t1.Outstanding_Items as Outstanding,
round(((t1.Outstanding_Items / t1.Total_to_Review) * 100),0) || ' %' as Percent
COUNT(1) as Total_to_Review,
COUNT(1) - COUNT(decode(IS_REVIEWED , 'False', NULL, 1)) AS Outstanding_Items,
COUNT(1) - COUNT(decode(IS_REVIEWED , 'True', NULL, 1)) AS Completed_Items
from avuser.pv_review_component Tcomp
join avuser.pv_review_coverage Tcov
on Tcomp.id = Tcov.REVIEW_COMPONENT_ID
where Tcov.role_type = 'Reviewer'
group by REVIEW_ID, COVERING_USER_ID
Left join avuser.pv_users pU
on pU.id = t1.COVERING_USER_ID
Where Outstanding_Items > 0
order by Outstanding_Items desc
Example of the results:
- Log into RSA IGL as a user who can create reports. In my example, im using AveksaAdmin
- Go to "Reports" / "Tabular"
- Select "+ Create Report" button
- Under the "General Tab" add the following details:
- Name: Review Results - Outstanding Items Reviewer List
- Title: Reviewers with outstanding items
- Description: From RSA IGL Link Community. A report to show all reviewers in the review, who still have items left to be completed. This report is dynamic and applied at the review results object level. The report only shows reviewers who have >0 items outstanding. The report is dynamic and only works when applied within a "review results" object dashboard.
- Scope: System
- Page Size: 11X17
- Orientation: Landscape
- Under the "Query" Tab, copy the SQL from above
- Update the TargetObjectID as noted above
- In the bottom bar, press the "Style" button. "Slate" is a good recommendation for reports
- Press the "Preview" button, you should see some results, as per the example image below.If you get an error at this stage, please test your SQL in a Query tool, like "SQL Developer" or "SQL Squirrel" to ensure it works first.
If it still doesn't work, please share your SQL and a screen shot of the issue below. DO NOT contact RSA Support
- Under the "Columns" Tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below. You can change the order or remove any fields you do not require. Please update the SQL if there are other user attributes you want to use in the report. We recommend you get this report working first, before you modify/update the SQL however.
- Under the "Display Attributes" tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
- Nothing has been set on the "Filter", "Grouping & Sorting" or "Schedule and Email" tabs
- Save the report
- Please "hit reply" and share your feedback - we would love to see an image of this working in your environment!
- Check out the other content found on the RSA IGL Recipes page: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Recipes