RSA IGL Version: V 7.2.x
Product Area: Dashboards - Dynamic (Applied to Review Results Object Dashboard)
Time to apply: ~20 minutes
RSA IGL Recipes - The 12 Dashboards of Christmas - Summary , 2020 - Part 1 of 12
The Review Results "Outstanding Reviewers" dashboard was created to provide key details on reviewers and those with outstanding items to be completed.This is a dynamic dashboard with various charts and reports included. Dynamic dashboards are very powerful and allow you to create a single dashboard, which can be applied to multiple objects at the same time. In this instance, one dashboard is created and this is then applied to every "review result" dynamically. The dashboard will update the charts/reports as you view different reviews.
The goal of this dashboard is to help you understanding the reviewers that have the most outstanding items, so you can work with them, if necessary, to improve the review overall.
Note: During the early days of the review, this dashboard will be changing a lot and might not be very useful. However it will be useful to help identify the reviewers who have the most items in total.
Other useful links
Example Image (Click to enlarge)
- This chart/report/dashboard is supplied "as is" - any modification of this item is done at your own risk.
- If you have issues applying this chart/report/dashboard, please comment below for help, DO NOT contact the RSA Support team.
- If you would like more assistance with this chart/report/dashboard or for help in creating other chart/report/dashboards, then RSA Professional Services (RSA PS) is available to help.
- Please contact your RSA Account Manager or local RSA Sales Rep or reply below for further assistance.
- Do not forget to set "User Constraints" on your dashboards - otherwise everyone will be able to see them.
The Review Results "Overview" dashboard, contains the following charts and reports, all of which need to be created first, before you can implement this dashboard. Please see these documents for more info on how to create the required dashboard objects first:
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Review Progress
Note: You may have already created this chart, with is also used here: RSA IGL Recipes : Dashboard - Review Results "Overview"
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Review Results - Reviewer Summary
- RSA IGL Recipes: Report - Review Results - Outstanding Items Reviewer List
You MUST follow standard change request process and apply this solution in your lower environments first, before moving this to Production.
- Create each of the reports/charts as listed above in the "details" section
- Once all these charts/reports have been created succesfully
Go to Admin / Dashboards
Under "Object Dashboards" click the "+ Create Dashbboard" button
Under the "Dashboard Overview" tab
Dashboard Name: Outstanding Reviewers
Display Sequence: 2 (you can update this value in future, to move where this dashboard is shown).
Layout: Proportional Layout, select the option with 3 results, as shown below.
Under "Dashboard Components" Tab.
Click "Add Component" button.
Add each of the chards/reports, listed above, you must do this step for each chart/report.
Update the order of the reports/charts so that final result is like the image below.
Under the "User Constraints" tab set the correct level of access for who should see this dashboard.
Note: For this dashboard, you might need need to set any constraints, as only specific people can see review-results. If you did want to add something, then you might want to set this to just AveksaAdmin and users with Aveksa System Admin access.
This is the "Advanced" SQL that can be used, if you want to copy and paste the below
/*AveksaAdmin, System Administrators*/
or users.id has approles (('Aveksa EDC','System Administrator'))
The new dashboard should now be shown and display data dynamically for each review result
Please login, then "Like" and "Actions/Follow" this page (Top Right), so as to receive updates and be notified if we modify/change items found here, in future.