The Application "Overview" dashboard, contains the following charts, all of which need to be created first, before you can implement this dashboard. Please see these documents for more info on how to create the required dashboard objects first:
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Application - Application Account Status
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Application - Application Shared Accounts
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Application - Application Account Review Status
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Application - Application Account & Orphan Trending
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Application - Application Orphan Summary
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Application - Application Accounts Locked
- RSA IGL Recipes: Chart - Application - Application Accounts Login Status
You MUST follow standard change request process and apply this solution in your lower environments first, before moving this to Production.
- Create each of the reports/charts as listed above in the "details" section
- Once all these charts/reports have been created successfully
Go to Admin / Dashboards
Under the "Dashboard Overview" tab
Dashboard Name: Summary
Display Sequence: 1 (you can update this value in future, to move where this dashboard is shown).
Under "Dashboard Components" Tab.
Click "Add Component" button.
Add each of the charts, listed above, you must do this step for each chart.
Update the order of the reports/charts so that final result is like the image below.
Note: we have provided more charts than can be displayed, so please select the information that is useful to you and your business. Not all companies have violations/login data for applications, so this is why we dont include them in the dashboard. We have however created the charts for you, so they are available if you need.
If all the data is useful, then potentially you can create another dashboard or update the Layout on the previous step to include more objects.
Under the "User Constraints" tab set the correct level of access for who should see this dashboard.
Note: For this dashboard, you might need need to set any constraints, as only specific people can see review-results. If you did want to add something, then you might want to set this to just AveksaAdmin and users with Aveksa System Admin access.
/*AveksaAdmin, System Administrators*/
or users.id has approles (('Aveksa EDC','System Administrator'))
The new dashboard should now be shown and display data dynamically for each review result
- Check out the other content found on the RSA IGL Recipes page: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Recipes