This report requires the key word: "addashboard" to be added within the description of the AD Account Collector.
This key word can be added to more than one Account Collector if required.
First test this in your query tool (SQLDeveloper, Toad etc..)
pUSR.USER_ID as "User ID",
pUSR.FIRST_NAME||' '||pUSR.LAST_NAME as "Full Name",
pACC.NAME as "Account Name",
pACC.CAS3 as "Unique Name"
FROM avuser.PV_USER_ACCOUNT_MAPPING pUAM
LEFT JOIN avuser.V_DATA_COLLECTORS vDC
ON pUAM.ADC_ID = vDC.ID
LEFT JOIN avuser.PV_USERS pUSR
ON pUAM.USER_ID = pUSR.ID
LEFT JOIN avuser.PV_ACCOUNT pACC
ON pUAM.ACCOUNT_ID = pACC.ID
WHERE LOWER(vDC.DESCRIPTION) LIKE '%addashboard%'
and pACC.IS_DISABLED = 0
and pUSR.IS_TERMINATED = 'True')
Example of the results:
- Log into RSA IGL as a user who can create reports. In my example, im using AveksaAdmin
- Go to "Reports" / "Tabular"
- Select "+ Create Report" button
- Under the "General Tab" add the following details:
- Name: AD Account to User Summary
- Title: AD Account to User Summary
- Description: From RSA IGL Link Community. This report provides information on all AD accounts owned by a leaver. Note: This chart requires the key word: "addashboard" to be added within the description of the Account Collector.
- Scope: System
- Page Size: Letter
- Orientation: Landscape
- Under the "Query" Tab, copy the SQL from above
- In the bottom bar, press the "Style" button. "Slate" is a good recommendation for reports
- Press the "Preview" button, you should see some results, as per the example image below.If you get an error at this stage, please test your SQL in a Query tool, like "SQL Developer" or "SQL Squirrel" to ensure it works first.
If it still doesn't work, please share your SQL and a screen shot of the issue below. DO NOT contact RSA Support
- Under the "Columns" Tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
- Under the "Display Attributes" tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
- Nothing has been set on the "Filter", "Grouping & Sorting" or "Schedule and Email" tabs
- Please "hit reply" and share your feedback - we would love to see an image of this working in your environment!
- Check out the other content found on the RSA IGL Recipes page: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Recipes